skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Creative Kitchen
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
This is the finished taco made with flour tortilla.
We also had a mexican cake. ~recipe coming soon~
Thanks ~ Rome ~
1 comment:
Anonymous
March 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM
I love your blog! Man, I wish I could be there!
Melissa
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Creative Kitchen
View my complete profile
Blog Contributors
Amanda Magonigal
Becky Godwin
Debbie Phipps
Erika Phipps
Holly Carter
Jessica Nemnich
Linda Magnusson
Lori Godwin
Lori Mobley
Marian Phipps
Monique Phipps
Nicole Mobley
Rome Godwin
Tralaina Mobley
Other Cooking Blogs
Casual Baker Online ~ Adam Godwin
Don't Forget To Grease The Pan
Cooking Megan
Day2daywithhollyj
Picky Palate
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(2)
Fun Making Tortillas
This is the finished taco made with flour tortill...
I changed my font at
thecutestblogontheblock.com
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
I love your blog! Man, I wish I could be there!
ReplyDeleteMelissa